Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Opportunity will eventually knock!

On yesterday I delivered my first order to my first major client and needless to say that I was excited! I recall years ago when I first I visioned Snazzy Cakes in my mind and I never dreamed that I would actually one day put all of the wheels into motion and transform my vision into a business. Here I am in 2013 in total shock and overwhelmed with excitement. I'm humble and excited for the opportunities that God has laid before me because only he knows my heart. I will continue to use my platform as a means to live as an example to young women from the inner city, underprivileged and property stricken communities and show them that everyone has an opportunity. One must fight the fight and be willing to endure the journey but in the end God will surely bring you into your moment!

~Turkesha









No comments:

Post a Comment