Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pursuing My Dream Against All Odds

I have chosen to blog about my journey of starting a business. I will share the tribes and tribulations of starting a company rather successful or not.

I was asked today why I did I decide to start my own business and is it hard?
I responded by stating that I want to build upon a dream and live as an example to my children that you can pursue your dreams against all odds. I believe for me it is slightly different because I have a full time career and moonlight as Snazzy Cakes at night and on weekends. I live in one profession by day and as a cake designer at night. I have found that although this is hard, I have managed to maintain both worlds and in the end the payoff is one that is priceless.  On last week I had the pleasure to have a meeting at a hotel in prayer that Snazzy Cakes would be sold there and with God's Blessings the meeting went AWESOME!!!

So I tell everyone that walks across my path and ask me if they should pursue their dreams and my response is always the same..."I would have rather attempted pursuing my dreams rather than have regret!"

~Snazzy

No comments:

Post a Comment