Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello Kitty

So this weekend a family member requested a Hello Kitty Cake for her birthday and I must admit that this was my first attempt but once I got into the groove I decided to add something special so I made my first batch of Hello Kitty Cupcakes with the toppers created out of fondant.  The Hello Kitty Toppers were all free handed by myself. I must admit that this was very time consuming but worth the amazement of the Birthday Girl when she say her surprise. Here is a picture:





The Hello Kitty Cupcakes took me about an hour and a half to complete and then the next challenge that I faced was decorating the actual Hello Kitty Birthday Cake. I decided to grab a stool, have a seat and grabbed my laptop and put in a movie to watch as I began my journey of decorating one of my favorite characters....HELLO KITTY!! I completed decorating the cupcakes and cake by 3 am on Friday and it was worth the labor to see the joy on the Birthday Girl's Face.







And lastly I also included a batch of my Double Chocolate Cupcakes with Butter Flavored Butter Cream:



~Turkesha

No comments:

Post a Comment